SQL Server Developer
Company: Louisiana Economic Development
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: September 10, 2018
IBM seeks a SQL Server Developer. Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- A minimum of 9 or more years of relevant experience
- At least 4 years experience in Development of data transformation processes in the Sterling Map Editor.
- At least 4 years of demonstrated familiarity with database design and SQL query development
- At least 4 years of experience in IBM Sterling B2B Integrator, Sterling File Gateway.
- Readiness to travel (home on weekends-based on project requirements)Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- At least 5 years experience in Development of data transformation processes in the Sterling Map Editor.
- At least 5 years experience in IBM Sterling B2B Integrator, Sterling File Gateway.
- At least 5 years experience in demonstrated familiarity with database design and Structured Query Language (SQL) query development.JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Sterling OMS Integration Developer is responsible for data transformation, data security and data delivery processes. The primary application is IBM Sterling B2B Integrator, using Extensible Markup Language (XML) and XML Path Language (XPath), Business Process Modeling Language (BPML), graphic process modeling, and custom data transformation languages (java based). Some Java, Linux, and other development included.Working as a team leader as a Sterling Integration Developer should demonstrate the following:Job Duties--- Experience with data transformation processes in the Sterling Map Editor --- Experience with data delivery mechanisms using (S)FTP, AS2, HTTPS and other protocols --- Provide personal and knowledgeable customer support--- Demonstrated familiarity with database design and SQL query development Preferred skills include:--- Experience with EDI document standards --- Experience with IBM Sterling B2B Integrator, Sterling File Gateway --- Experience with XML, XSLT, and XPath --- Experience with SFTP, FTP, FTPS, AS2, HTTPS, TCP, UDP protocolsThe IBM Client Innovation Center is an in-bound delivery model where we support our clients from our BATON ROUGE center. However, some travel is expected and all candidates must be willing and able to travel to meet our client needs across the US. Travel is typically related to knowledge transfer and training at the client site (Monday thru Friday). You are expected to travel up to 50% of the time. This is a traditional office position. You must live in LOUISIANA. The work location is 100 North Street Baton Rouge, LA 70802. This is not a work from home position.IBM's unparalleled ability to bring together deep business insight, advanced research, analytics, and technology enables IBM Global Business Services to help position its clients for the future. We leverage the proven roadmaps and frameworks that have been developed across 17 industries and the unique combination of skills and experiences of our teams in over 170 countries - unmatched capabilities. When you join IBM, you'll partner with our clients, and leverage these capabilities to deliver real business value.As a member of the world's leading and largest consulting organization, you'll tap into resources that only a global leader like IBM can provide: access to a vast and diverse network of talented professionals; enjoy unparalleled career opportunities; be provided with ongoing training and education that you'll need to succeed; and work on some of the most interesting projects on the planet, helping everyone from organizations to local governments, work smarter. - provided by Dice Java,Linux,FTP,Database,EDI,SQL Server,SFTP,XML,SQL
Keywords: Louisiana Economic Development, Baton Rouge , SQL Server Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!