Field Service Technician Baton Rouge, LA
Company: FloWorks International LLC
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: November 11, 2019
FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN BATON ROUGE, LA
Summary of Responsibilities
Operates in a shop environment using technical knowledge and skills
to assemble and build semi-complex assemblies. Installs,
configures, performs problem determination and maintains products
and equipment in a shop environment, following blueprints and
manufacturer s instructions, utilizing product and technical
knowledge of equipment. Repairs or coordinates repair of worn or
defective products or equipment. Perform skilled, technical work in
the design, installation, testing, calibration, maintenance, and
repair for assigned product or process.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
* Provides expertise related to product implementation and
* Provides technical solutions and design implementations for
products and services.
* Builds, tests, troubleshoots, repairs and modifies equipment,
parts, components and assemblies.
* Analyzes and interprets test data.
* Evaluates performance and reliability of materials.
* Performs routine analysis and calculation and recommends
* Diagnoses and reports malfunctions.
* Learns and understands particular technical equipment; attends
training and completes certification as required.
* 2-year technical degree
* 3-5 years experience. Typical Training/Experience
* HS Diploma or GED required. Specialized skills
training/certification may be required. Generally, 2 5 years of
experience in area of responsibility.
* Has knowledge and understanding of motor control circuits and
* Has experience using overhead cranes, fork lifts, hand
* Knowledge, understanding, and can interpret wiring schematics
* Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
* Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in accordance
with well-defined policies, procedures, techniques. Work typically
involves regular review of output by a senior co-worker or
Environmental Job Requirements
* Usually in a comfortable environment but with regular exposure to
factors causing moderate physical discomfort from such things as
dust, fumes or odors.
* Must continuously stand or walk or regularly requires
lifting/handling/carrying material or equipment of moderate weight
(8 20 pounds).
This information indicates the general nature and level of work
performed by associates in this role. It is not designed to contain
a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and
qualifications required of associates assigned to this role. This
description supersedes any previous or undated descriptions for
this role. Management retains the right to add or change the duties
of the position at any time. Questions about the duties and
responsibilities of this position should be directed to the
reporting Manager or Human Resources.
FloWorks is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration
for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation,
national origin, genetics, disability, age, or protected veteran
FloWorks participates in the US Government s E-Verify program.
Apply for Position.
Keywords: FloWorks International LLC, Baton Rouge , Field Service Technician Baton Rouge, LA, IT / Software / Systems , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!