Associate (MA) work as part of a Retail Team of Experts to bring
the T-Mobile brand to life. They live and breathe T-Mobile! They’re
brand ambassadors who create energy and excitement around our
products and services. They are obsessed with the connected world
and thrive in a fast-paced environment, where technology
innovations, customer needs and the Retail experience are
continuously evolving. They immerse themselves in meaningful
connections with our customers, and their ability to build new and
deepen existing relationships is unmatched across the wireless
industry. They continuously work to build expertise in uncovering
our customers’ needs and have a passion to educate, demonstrate and
recommend device and service solutions. This role is a learning
role, where new experts are working with their team and proactively
building skills and competencies, in preparation for the next level
up as a Mobile Expert. As a Mobile Associate, you will be required
to successfully complete new employee training.
• At least 18 years of age
• Legally authorized to work in the United States
• High School Diploma or GED
• Work varied shifts, seven days per week, which may include
evenings, weekends, and holidays, including full time training
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Tech savvy
• Demonstrated creative problem solving
Passionate customer advocate with the desire to be yourself when
connecting and having fun with our customers.
• Desire to be a part of the game-changing T-Mobile store team.
• Competitive drive and confidence to succeed in a fast-paced sales
• Willingness to work alongside peers and store leaders, learning
and sharing best practices, while serving customers and providing
resolutions to issues.
• Effective at balancing customer experience and performance
• 6 months of customer service and/or sales experience, Retail
Builds proficiency related to serving and selling to our customers,
while providing a best in class customer experience and building
• Helping customers pick up right where they left off in their
shopping journey, whether online, through Customer Care or
• Exploring individual needs and providing hands-on demonstrations
of the latest and greatest technology in-store.
• Side-by-side selling to find personalized solutions beyond the
bare-bones device and service plan that keep our customers
connected to the people and lifestyle they love, including anything
from unique accessories to up and coming Internet of Things (IOT)
• Guide your customers through their purchasing experience
thoughtful questions, informative answers and sharing your
• Approaching service and sales needs with patience, honesty and
Becomes skilled with and consistently leverages digital tools in
interactions and onboarding to actively demonstrate:
• How our ever expanding-coverage stacks up in our customer’s
neighborhood, providing them with a lightning fast LTE network!
• Why T-Mobile plans and services will let our customers live
unlimited, feel the love, stay connected and go further.
• How we’re redefining how wireless is done, down to device and
account inspection, review and troubleshooting.
Completes training on T-Mobile in-store experience, new skills and
processes, knowledge of systems and reference resources.
Makes the most of their time on shift, consistently seeking out
information between customers, learning about innovations in
wireless and technology.
Builds relationships with and partners with T-Mobile employees
across channels, including business and customer service to:
• Collectively own the customer experience and resolve issues,
creating a seamless, run-around-free environment.
• Successfully identify and handoff small business leads.
We Take Equal Opportunity
Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will
be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion,
creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran
status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any
other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or
local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these
factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not
be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may
violate federal, state, or local law.