Facility Operations Supervisor
Company: Clean Harbors Environmental Services, Inc.
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: September 11, 2021
The Facility Operations Supervisor will be
responsible for the supervision of plant personnel and
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Performs multiple site-specific plant operations, including,
but not limited to, drum pumping, drum dumping, truck
offloading/loading in compliance with DOT segregation requirements,
scanning applications for waste tracking, loading trucks and
conveyor belts, and proper warehousing;
- Supervises multiple Plant Foremen/Employees and plant
- Ensures that employees follow and maintain all applicable
Health and Safety Standard Operating Procedures, holds employee’s
- Ensures that supervised operations/employees understand and
have ownership for area specific permit required compliance
- Works under the direction of the Plant Operations Manager or
- Responsible for maintaining a clean work environment;
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time
by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean
What does it take to work for Clean
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years supervision experience
- DOT training
- Forklift training/experience
- Ability to work in team environment
- Proficiency in Windows based applications
- Ability to work a rotating shift (nights and days)
- Organizational and leadership skills
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean
Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment
through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous
materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental,
energy and industrial services throughout the United States,
Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets
environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier
environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough
problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part
of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn
more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting
opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career
opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do
not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis
of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors Environmental Services, Inc., Baton Rouge , Facility Operations Supervisor, Other , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!