Company: Long Wilcox Insurance Agency - State Farm Agency
Posted on: September 15, 2021
Looking for a job that provides meaningful work and competitive
compensation? Consider a position in a State Farm Agent's office as
a Receptionist and Director of First Impressions.
Performs administrative and office support activities. Duties
may include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing
visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations,
and filing. Extensive software skills, Internet research abilities
and strong communication skills are required. Other activities
- Greeting Customers
- Manage incoming and outgoing phone calls to customers and
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail.
- Mail billings.
- Pivot to additional lines of business for potential
- Update policyholder’s contact information such as phone number
and email address
- Print and fax proof of insurance or send proof of insurance to
- And more..
As a Receptionist with State Farm, you will
- Hourly pay
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my
- Must be dependable, and have a track record of
providing excellent customer service to clients.
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal
- Must be able to work 8 hours a day without being on
cell phone, unless for emergencies.
- Must have a dependable vehicle to and from
- Must have a clean criminal background/ Background
check will be performed.
- Must have or be able to obtain a Property and
Casualty Insurance License
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this
role, please complete our application. We will follow up with
you on the next steps in the interview process.
Keywords: Long Wilcox Insurance Agency - State Farm Agency, Baton Rouge , Receptionist, Other , Gonzales, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!