Commercial Sales Representative - Baton Rouge, LA
Company: Goodyear - US English
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: October 9, 2021
IMMEDIATELY HIRING!!! – APPLY TODAY!!!
We are a service and retreading market leader
with over 200 Commercial Tire Centers and Truck Care Centers
located across the United States. We have the unique ability to
service the largest nationwide commercial fleets while also
providing friendly hometown service to regional and local fleets.
Our mission statement is 'SERVICE EXCELLENCE – ALWAYS'. Goodyear
Commercial Tire & Service Centers (CTSC) are owned by Goodyear —
which makes them uniquely qualified to offer you trusted tires,
reliable services and powerful management tools to help you lower
your operating costs. It's all part of Goodyear's Total Solution
for commercial and off-the-road fleets.
As the Commercial Sales Representative
(Commission) role, you are responsible for selling new and
retreaded commercial truck tires and related products and services
by managing current customer accounts and developing new accounts.
You must also produce sufficient sales volume to achieve assigned
sales objectives and promote the company standard of "Service
Excellence, Always" by representing the company professionally
through team image and service readiness at all times. Through
training, you will develop knowledge of the company's products and
services and be able to educate others. You will also monitor and
report on market intelligence which impacts business and pricing
within the market. We encourage you to allow us to invest in
your success as you invest in ours; apply today!
Responsibilities will include, but not
be limited to:
- Managing current customer accounts.
- Actively seeking and developing new accounts and represent the
company to potential customers.
- This position requires frequent local travel from customer
sites to establish and further build relationships
- Selling company supported products and services.
- Meeting sales goals set by management.
- Developing and maintaining a thorough knowledge of products and
services to provide accurate information to customers.
- Evaluating customer needs and making recommendations utilizing
the "marketing approach to selling."
- Attending sales training and continually building product
- Perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time,
which may include light and heavy lifting, including commercial
tires and wheels, standing, bending, sitting and
- Implementing marketing programs to solicit new clients through
cold calls, campaigns, organizations, referrals.
- Scheduling fleet service appointments and coordinating
appointments with the service department.
- Conducting fleet needs evaluations and providing customers with
cost analysis and benefits.
- Ensuring prompt resolution of tire adjustments and ensuring
that customer casings are handled appropriately.
- Delivering tires to customers as needed.
- 2 years or more of successful management experience
- Must have a valid driver's license for the type of vehicle
required for the position and be able to meet commercial driver
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- No relocation is being offered for this position.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Associate Degree in related field.
- Previous business to business sales experience
- Strong oral and written communication ability.
- Commitment to follow all safety procedures and work in a safe
- Must be able to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced
environment as part of a team.
- Must be a self-starter and willing to take initiative, able and
willing to work without direct supervision, and be willing to
attend appropriate training sessions.
Keywords: Goodyear - US English, Baton Rouge , Commercial Sales Representative - Baton Rouge, LA, Other , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!