Senior IT Compliance Analyst
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: October 12, 2021
Why Join the Amedisys Family?
We are a growing company that values and rewards our team members,
recognizes your special skills and experience and offers
opportunities for growth. Join more than 14,000 team members who
help change lives every day and share a mission of delivering high
quality home health, hospice and private duty care at home.
Unique clinical environment:
Care for patients one-on-one in home environment with flexibility
Culture of teamwork:
Shine on your own, with the support of a multi-disciplinary
Continuing education and training, tuition assistance, technology
Professional development to build skills and opportunities to
Progressive, stable company with 30 years of experience in
delivering care at home and commitment to clinical excellence
If you're looking for a home where you can put your skills and
experience to work, make a difference every day and pursue your
goals for the future, join our team.
What you will do:
Responsible for company's Enterprise Security Risk Assessment
process, inclusive of ongoing evaluation of the IT internal control
environment and risk profile. The objective of this position is to
ensure proper documentation of new and existing IT risks and
controls to promote compliance with industry regulations. This
position can be remote.
- Facilitates annual and ongoing enterprise security risk and
control assessment in conformity with industry regulations and
guidance such as the HIPAA Security Rule and NIST framework.
- Documents risk analysis on new and/or changing technology or
third-party services in collaboration with the IT team using JIRA
or other information risk management software and manages any such
information security risk management application.
- Updates CISO related to risk assessment progress and
developments and creates reporting that can be delivered to the
Executive leadership team and Board of Directors when
- Meets regularly with risk owners' company-wide to review newly
identified risks, and to ensure existing risk classifications are
accurate. Guides risk owners in preparing and documenting
corrective action plans related to identified risks.
- Coordinates implementation and ongoing maintenance of GRC
- Prepares reports, presentations, metrics and other
documentation required to support governance functions and the
Information Risk Management Council (IRMC).
- Participates in Data Governance Workgroup.
- Serves as liaison between Compliance and IT departments and
participates in various work groups across the organization.
- Maintains knowledge of industry and internal changes that
affect Company's risk profile and ensures appropriate documentation
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Authors and edits various risk-related documents including, but
not limited to, risk profiles, risk advisory memos, risk acceptance
memos, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Active Directory/Azure AD
- Ability to effectively educate users on identity and access
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business administration,
or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Familiarity with regulatory, legal and cyber security standards
and requirements such as Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), HiTrust, and
- Four (4+) years’ experience in some combination of following
areas: Information Security (Governance, Risk Management,
Compliance etc.), HIPAA Security, Enterprise Architecture, Project
Management, Infrastructure & Operations, Internal Audit or NIST
- Three (3+) years of identity and access management and/or
network security experience.
- Certification(s) such as; CISSP, SANS GIAC, CCNA Security,
CCSP, CCIE Security, CISA or other applicable technical
- Experience operating Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Project Management Experience.
Benefits and More
- Occasional degree of travel
Amedisys cares for our team members with the same commitment we
have to our patients. This is reflected in the benefits we provide
and the opportunities we make available to our team. Benefits for
eligible employees include:
- Health benefits (medical, dental, vision); health spending
- 401 (K) plan; employee stock purchase plan available
- Fleet car for eligible employees
Keywords: Amedisys, Baton Rouge , Senior IT Compliance Analyst, Other , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!