Install Base Account Executive
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: January 15, 2022
If you read the below description and feel this position excites
you, but your experience does not add up 100%, we encourage you to
still apply and tell us why! We look forward to learning what makes
you passionate and purposeful.
The Account Manager role is an integral part of Levelset's
Expansion team. Levelset has thousands of subscription customers.
Many of these companies are ideal for Levelset's subscription
newest products, but it takes a skilled salesperson to introduce
that customer to the right set of new services and demonstrate the
value of these additional products. The Expansion Sales Team is
designed to focus exclusively on existing subscription customers.
The goal is to educate them about levelset's newest services and to
maximize their Levelset experience by upgrading their accounts or
adding additional services.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
This is an inside sales position where you will be assigned a book
of approximately 350 existing accounts with new accounts signing up
- Communicating with existing Levelset customers and helping them
grow the success of the software inside their organization.
- Working with our Customer Success team to identify upgrade
opportunities in existing subscriptions
- Closing multiple deals per month
- Training clients on best practices, tips, and tricks or new
- Performing product demos via screen share through Zoom
- Learning a proven SaaS sales process and methodology
- Leveraging Salesforce.com to execute plays against your account
- Prioritizing opportunities and applying appropriate
Levelset has been named one of the "Best Places to Work" by New
Orleans CityBusiness three years in a row for our mission-driven
culture and commitment to internal and external growth. Backed by
venture funding, we are growing rapidly and looking for new
exciting team members to add their unique talents to our mission.
We empower contractors to always get what they earn, and our
software platform makes lien rights, payment paperwork, and
compliance in the construction industry simple and stress-free, so
contractors and suppliers can get paid faster, have easier access
to capital, and less surprises.
Levelset is venture-backed by , , , and Levelset is headquartered
in New Orleans, Louisiana, with offices in Austin, Texas, and
Cairo, Egypt, and is about 200 employees strong.
- We're a rapidly growing team working on interesting and
- With a newly distributed workforce, we make engagement and
employee wellness even more of a priority. We want you to love your
- We believe professional growth (i.e. building your skills) is
essential. Working here provides the opportunity for increased
responsibility, continuous learning, and more.
- We have a very welcoming culture that starts at the top with
- Nothing is a secret here, we think honesty and transparency
create a productive workplace.
- Recognition for hard work and demonstrating our core values is
important to us.
- Competitive health benefits, including mental, emotional, and
behavioral health benefits and an easy to use Employee Assistance
- Flexible sick & personal leave policy needed for health,
family, and parenting during this tough time.
- Open vacation policy without a cap on the number of days-off.
We do require employees to take a minimum of 5 days off in a row
- Equity, per company's general stock grant plan
- 401k account through Betterment which allows you to seamlessly
save money for retirement directly from your paycheck
- Learning and Development Opportunities: In the spirit of our
core value to Learn Enough, we offer a book reimbursement program.
If you share what you learned from a book with the team, we'll
reimburse you for it. We also provide ample room for learning and
development opportunities through Coursera online courses, outside
speakers, and opportunities to learn skills from your
We are committed to fighting injustice throughout the construction
industry, and fairness is key to our company's purpose. We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate.
Keywords: Levelset, Baton Rouge , Install Base Account Executive, Other , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!