Company: Beacon Hospital Management
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Beacon Behavioral Hospital is one of the largest and most
established behavioral health programs in Louisiana. For over 20
years, Beacon employs caring staff at locations across southeast
Louisiana: Baton Rouge, Metairie, Alexandria, Slidell, Hammond,
Houma, Bogalusa, Bunkie, Opelousas, and Lutcher. We currently
provide inpatient programs and intensive outpatient programs (IOP)
that provide therapy to those struggling with emotional disorders,
substance abuse, and mental disorders.SUMMARY:Assists the company
CEO and/or Senior Leadership with daily administrative duties and
completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include
managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense
reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex
and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling
documents for meetings.SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years of related experience required in working in an
executive assistant role supporting C-Level executives.
- Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel,
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally.
- Ability to be flexible in work hours as dictated by the needs
of business for projects and meetings.
- Excellent communication, organization, and time management
skills; proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment; performs
additional duties as assigned by executives.SPECIFIC
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Manage sensitive matters with a high level of confidentiality
and discretion especially decisions directly impacting the global
operations of the company.
- Act as the liaison of Executive and Senior Leadership Team with
relevant parties such as employees, Board members, and the
- Organize complex calendars and schedules; resolving any
- Prepare Word, Excel, PowerPoint presentations, agendas,
reports, special projects and other documents in support of
objectives for the organization.
- Arrange travel and accommodations for executives. Prepare
- Screen incoming telephone calls; take and deliver accurate
messages; respond to requests by gathering and providing
information and referring non-routine calls to the appropriate
- Draft and prepare correspondence for internal announcements,
board meetings, and organizations.
- Assist in project management related to expanding the business
with ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Assist in preparing and managing presentations and decks.
- Assist to analyze and summarize complex numerical data.
- Be responsive to emails/texts/phone calls, with contact outside
normal business hours
- Welcome the Executive's guests by greeting them, in person or
on the phone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Use discretion, confidentiality, and good judgment to handle
- Complete adhoc projects as assigned.The above statements are
only meant to be a representative summary of the major duties and
responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The
incumbents may be requested to perform job related tasks other than
those stated in this description.PREFERRED ATTRIBUTES:
- Business sense - has a strong business sense and can decipher
priorities and make sound judgment calls when needed.
- Commitment to excellence - perform duties at the highest level
possible on a consistent basis.
- Excellent communicator - able to interact with people of all
levels in a confident, professional manner.
- Demonstrate ability and temperament to work with sensitive
- Team player - have team-oriented experience and approach.
- Service focus - dedicated to meeting the expectations of the
CEO and other senior executives by maintaining effective
relationships with interested parties.
- Ability to think outside of the box with a sense of
urgency.WORKING CONDITIONSPosition is primarily performed in an
office environment frequently sitting for long periods of time. May
frequently involve squatting, bending, kneeling, reaching, and
twisting. Occasionally lift, push, or pull up to 25 pounds. Hands
used frequently for grasping, typing, and repetitive actions. Feet
are seldom used for repetitive movements.CONTINUING EDUCATION
REQUIREMENTSPersonnel are expected to participate in appropriate
continuing education as may be requested and/or required by their
immediate Member of Management. In addition, personnel are expected
to accept personal responsibility for other educational activities
to enhance job related skills and abilities.
Keywords: Beacon Hospital Management, Baton Rouge , Executive Assistant, Other , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!