Company: HCO Behavioral Health
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: $15-$22 hourlyWe are looking for an
experienced employee to assist in managing our growth through
supports of our daily operations and marketing. We are looking for
a conscientious self‐motivated individual who works well with
others and possesses professional customer interaction
skillsEssential Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as a point of contact among executives, employees, clients
and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives' calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly
- Arrange corporate events in their entireties (finding venues,
budgeting, finding vendors, creating schedules, etc.)
- Conduct market research, design and create marketing strategies
in conjunction with the Marketing Team.
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply
- Maintain customer database, research leads, develop marketing
materials, coordinate production and mailing of materials.
- Research, develop and create project-specific presentations
(PowerPoint format) for potential clients.
- Take minutes and update agendas for company meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
- Demonstrate positive client relations.
- Maintain pleasant, professional attitude at all times.
- Coordinate activities with other entities within the
- Attend leadership trainings and staff meetings.
- Perform other duties as assignedRequirements: The candidate
must demonstrate the following skills/ meet the following
- Must be available to travel 5 to 10 days out of the month
- Must be comfortable working weekends (1-2 weekends out of the
- Works well by themselves or as a team
- Consistent, professional dress and manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Excellent organizational skills
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word,
PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent understanding of marketing programs like InDesign and
- Excellent time management skills
- Hands on experience with office equipment
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping with
various tasks as required
- Ability to multi‐task in a fast‐paced environment
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to build
relationships in any circumstance
- Very strong attention to detail
Keywords: HCO Behavioral Health, Baton Rouge , Executive Assistant, Other , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!