FFA - Material Handler I
Company: REV Group
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Apply now "
FFA - Material Handler I
Date: May 4, 2022
Holden, LA, US, 70744
Company: REV Group, Inc.
Work Hours: Mon-Fri 6a-2:30p, 30 min lunch
Requisition ID: 13838
Performs a variety of duties in loading, unloading, and moving
materials within or near plant, yard, or work site.
* Reads work order or follows verbal instructions to ascertain
materials or containers to be moved.
* Loads and unloads materials, parts, or products manually or by
* Transfers finished products and raw materials about plant and
warehouse, using hand truck, electric dolly, or forklift.
* Delivers production items to designated work areas for
* Loads materials into vehicles and installs strapping, bracing, or
padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit, using hand
* Conveys materials from storage or work sites to designated area,
using hand truck, electric dolly, or forklift.
* Operate industrial truck or electric hoist to assist in loading
or moving materials and products.
* May Assist other production workers in production activities.
* Secures lifting attachments to materials and conveys load to
destination, using hand-operated crane or hoist, or signals crane
or hoisting operators to move load to destination.
* Counts, weighs, and records number of units of materials moved or
handled on daily production sheet.
* Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks
information on cases, bales, or other containers.
* Stacks or assembles materials.
* Opens containers, using steel cutters, crowbar, claw-hammer, or
other hand tools
* Packs products in containers.
* May perform other duties as assigned
Requirements (education, experience, travel, physical, work
* Must possess a HS Diploma, GED or equivalent
* Must be able to read and understand English
* Attention to detail
* Strong work ethic; Be a team player
* Must be able to climb, twist, bend and stoop.
* Must have use of hands and be able to work over-head.
* Must be able to stand, squat, and grasp.
* Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds.
REV Group is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity.
The Company conducts all employment practices without regard to
race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability,
protected veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual
orientation or any other basis prohibited by law. REV Group also
undertakes affirmative action to assure equal employment
opportunity for minorities and women, for persons with
disabilities, and for protected veterans.
NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Effective January 1, 2020, pursuant to the California Consumer
Privacy Act of 2018 (as amended, the "CCPA"), if you are a
California resident, you may have certain additional rights. Please
click on the link for a description of those rights and how
California residents may exercise them.
Keywords: REV Group, Baton Rouge , FFA - Material Handler I, Other , Holden, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!