Retirement Services 5500 Representative
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Conducts research on client issues, manages 5500 updates for
clients and supports conversion client implementation. Completes
complex projects for higher-risk clients and enhanced customer
service offerings. Partners with Strategic Accounts, Auditors,
CPAs, and Financial Advisors to ensure accurate preparation of
- Completes complex form 5500 projects for higher risk and higher
impact clients, including those on Strategic Account and HR
- Works in conjunction with Conversions staff to contact plan
trustees, prior record keepers, or fund companies during the
conversion process to ensure all necessary documentation is
obtained to allow for accurate preparation of forms 5500. This
includes preparation of a Trial Balance to balance the plan assets
with the initial wire received by Paychex.
- Completes projects resulting from client inquiries and system
issues. Provides guidance on proper resolution of issues and
training on new industry regulations, and communicates gaps of
knowledge to management for further follow up.
- Acts as an escalation point to manage and diffuse complicated
situations. Partners with necessary internal and external
departments including Strategic Accounts, HR Solutions, Financial
Advisors, Broker Dealer back offices, and Sales to resolve
- Provides technical expertise to solve problems regarding
internal, field office, and client issues.
- Responds to governmental audit requests.
- Identifies high-impact issues regarding forms 5500 and develops
new processes to take corrective action and minimize financial risk
- Meet all team metrics, including productivity, quality
assurance, and completion time frames to ensure output is accurate
and time frames are met.
- Provides quality service to field offices, clients, CPA's and
- Keep abreast of changing regulatory and industry requirements,
focusing on regulations impacting the form 5500. Work towards an
industry certification allowing greater efficiency for resolving
customer inquiries ultimately improving the customer
- Other duties as assigned to support the general purpose of the
- Bachelor's Degree - Required
- 3 years of experience in Related field.
- ASPPA certification - Preferred
Keywords: Paychex, Baton Rouge , Retirement Services 5500 Representative, Other , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!