IT Help Desk Tier 1
Company: MIS Technology Group
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: DOEJob DetailsMIS Technology Group is an
MSP that provides support to teachers students and parents across
the state. ***Not a work from home job***
- Entry Level Computer Helpdesk Position
- Perform remote with end users
- Provide resolution to all desktop/laptop support requests
- Configure, troubleshoot, isolate, repair, and resolve all
customer desktop issues including desktop/laptop hardware and
software, mobile devices, printer/scanners/copiers, audio visual
equipment, hardware peripherals and other desktop related
- Provide Basic Active Directory administration (user related
login, password, ID lookup)
- Troubleshoot and service computers/laptops
- Upgrade existing customer hardware and software.
- Pro-actively manage the help desk case management system.
- Implement solutions with proper documentation.
- Responsible for tracking hardware/software inventory
- Ability to complete multiple simultaneous projects in a timely
- Knowledge of desktop/laptop hardware and common software (Apple
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), troubleshooting
and analytical skills
- Demonstrated patience and overall courteous behavior
- Demonstrated ability to work independently; must be
self-motivated and goal oriented
- Ability to perform without direct supervision
- Track time associated to work orders and maintain case
- Experience supporting Apple devices
Keywords: MIS Technology Group, Baton Rouge , IT Help Desk Tier 1, Other , Zachary, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!