Company: Home Instead
Posted on: June 25, 2022
To get started, visit www.CGAPPLY.com -and CHAT NOW with our
virtual recruiting assistant, Ainsley. - She -will be able help you
drill down to exactly what you are looking for and in the area most
convenient to you.
Are you passionate and interested in working with the senior
population? - Would you like to explore a career as a CAREGiver
-with Home Instead? - -We are accepting people with all levels of
experience. - Our offices are equipped with CAREGiver -Training
Centers where we can teach you any activities of daily living
(ADL's) that you may not know or just need some brushing up on. -
Some of these ADL's include bathing, dressing, grooming and
incontinence care. -We are an International non-medical Home Care
Company that has been serving seniors for over 20 years throughout
Baton Rouge, Central, Denham Springs, Zachary, Prairieville,
Gonzales and -Donaldsonville. - Hourly Wages may vary, based on the
hours a caregiver works and when. - Example would be higher pay on
weekends. - Also higher pay for clients with specialized care needs
such as Alzheimer's or Dementia.Schedule Description:We currently
have a great need for CAREGivers -looking for both Part-Time and
Full-Time work schedules. - Typical schedules are built around 4
hour blocks so shift options could be 4-hour, 8-hour or 12-hour
shifts. - Morning shifts typically begin between 7a-9a and our
evening shifts will typically begin between 1p-4p or 7p-7a for
night shifts. - -Our primary goal is to establish a recurring
schedule for our caregivers so if that's important to you, please
contact us immediately. - However, we also have the ability to work
with those needing more flexibility in their schedules. - -
We also have opportunities to work as a Live-In caregiver -where
you can earn over -$35,000 -annually. - To briefly explain the
program, you would be scheduled for a 7 day period,
Thursday-Thursday. - After that 7 day period, you will be off for
the following 7 days and your schedule would revolve on that cycle.
- During your scheduled 7 day shift, you would be required to
reside in the home of our client, but you would have opportunity to
rest at night in appropriate sleep settings. -What Does a Caregiver
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Incidental transportation to and from appointments, errands and
- Medication assistance and/or reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care (We train)Caregiver Skills and Qualifications?
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with
dignity and respect.
- Be a good and patient listener in a friendly and polite
- Complete Background Check, DMV check and drug screen.
- Possess a valid driver's license, social security card and
valid auto insurance.
- Previous experience preferred, but not necessary.Benefits of
working for Home Instead?
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Wages
- Referral Bonus Program
- Paid Training (Including paid, at-home E-Learning)
- Supportive Team Environment
- Ability to make an impact in someone's lifeEach Home Instead
franchise is independently owned and operated.Each Home Instead
franchise is independently owned and operated.Required
Keywords: Home Instead, Baton Rouge , Caregiver, Other , Zachary, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!