Service Planning Spec. - Remote
Company: Terminix Global, Inc
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: August 6, 2022
This is a remote position!
SUPV and above Uses route analysis software to create effective and
efficient daily and weekly route plans for assigned branch
locations. Performs data analysis of plans, resource availability
and territory. Maintains geographic codes, addresses and customer
information. Reports metrics on a daily basis to Service Planning
* Creates approximately 70 route plans using work order data and
route analysis software.
* Communicates routes within assigned territory to service
* Summarizes and reviews plans daily with the Service Planning
* Creates summary reports daily and provides to supervisor.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* High school diploma or (GED) or equivalent combination of
education and/or experience in the service industry
* 1-2 years of related experience as dispatcher and/or customer
* Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business
documents, maintenance instructions, procedural manuals and/or
* Ability to manage multiple, repetitive tasks
* Basic understanding of internet, e-mail processes, software
applications (such as MS Word, Outlook)
* Ability to utilize software to forecast customer demand and route
* Ability to effectively interact with co-workers and the
* Basic knowledge of the company's branch service department as it
relates to resources, territory structure, advanced planning of
recurring services and schedule availability for unplanned
* Basic knowledge of the company's operating systems
* Proficient knowledge & skill in MS Excel
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met
by an employee to perform the essential function to this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
* Move up to 10 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying, pushing,
pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
* Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment
such as computers, phones and etc.
* Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists,
hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your
normal working environment.
* Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken
word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and
receive detailed information through oral communication at usual
speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine
discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
Incumbent is required to have:
* Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at
distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform
activities at or within arm's reach with skill, control, and
accuracy, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer
screen and expansive reading.
* Incumbent will be subject to:
* Inside working conditions: The change of building environment
such as with or without air conditioning and heating.
Terminix companies are proud to be EOE.
California residents click here to review your privacy rights.
Keywords: Terminix Global, Inc, Baton Rouge , Service Planning Spec. - Remote, Other , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!