Major Gifts Officer
Company: LSU Alumni Association
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: November 24, 2022
RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT AND SOLICITATION (80%)
- Develop, integrate, and implement short, intermediate, and
long-term individual major gifts and major gift donor strategies in
collaboration with the VP of Advancement.
- Create strategic funding requests based on short, intermediate,
and long-term funding goals of the Association for high-net-worth
- Act as primary relationship manager for individual and private
foundation prospects to reach or exceed annual funding
- Play lead role in soliciting and closing major gifts.
- Manage relationship process for individual major gift donors
including prospect solicitation and briefings.
- Cultivate and expand current giving by planned gift donors and
integrate planned gift objectives into major individual donor
requests in collaboration with VP of Advancement, and other
Association leadership as necessary.
CULTIVATION AND STEWARDSHIP (10%)
- Plan and implement funding campaigns, events, and activities
(volunteer experiences, tours, receptions, etc.) for individual
major gift donors using existing activities as
- Execute major gift materials, including briefing memos,
proposals, and stewardship materials.
MONITORING AND REPORTING (10%)
- Track and report relationship management activity using
constituent relationship management system including
identification, qualification, cultivation, solicitation, and
stewardship of prospective and current individual major
- Provide weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual activity reports
to supervisor and CEO.
- Assist with review and verification of major gift donor
- Participate in regular LSUAA staff and organization-wide
meetings and activities.
- Increased work hours can be expected September-November and
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with
- Flexible, creative, and demonstrated capacity to think
innovatively to communicate the organization's programs and new
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and technical abilities to work
in advancement software.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills, including
well-developed presentation skills.
- Willingness to work closely with advancement and alumni
- Excellent ability to multi-task, prioritize and plan in a
Keywords: LSU Alumni Association, Baton Rouge , Major Gifts Officer, Other , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!