Company: The Lemoine Company
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: November 25, 2022
LEMOINE, a *Great Place to Work --Certified company*, is
currently seeking a Compliance Coordinator. The Compliance
Coordinator reports to the Production Manager and assists with the
implementation and monitoring of LEMOINE's Compliance Program. The
Compliance Coordinator must be adept at working with numerous
departments and levels of personnel on projects and initiatives
within a cross-functional environment. The Compliance Coordinator
will be highly involved in assuring that all departments conform to
LEMOINE's standards, CDBG-DR compliance regulations, HUD
regulations, FEMA regulations, and follow regulatory
Requires advanced administrative skills. Requires a high degree of
organization, the ability to prioritize assignments, and adherence
to confidentiality. Utilizes judgment and discretion in dealing
with confidential and sensitive matters and materials.
Participation in LEMOINE's efforts to achieve goals for
productivity. A commitment to LEMOINE's mission and values.
*Job Responsibilities: *
* Plan, prepare and complete reviews of federal- and state funded
contracts, including monitoring, selection, planning and scheduling
contract compliance reviews, compile findings, prepare detailed
reports as required
* Analyze bids/proposals submitted to ensure compliance with
DBE/Section 3/HUB participation goals and responsiveness to
bidding/proposal documentation requirements
* Monitor post-award contract payments, contract goal attainments,
and other compliance requirements
* Conduct utilization analysis and evaluate contracts (equipment,
supply, services and construction) for DBE/Section 3/HUB compliance
implementation and execution
* Perform desk audits and prepare reports on investigations and
* Assists with corrective plan monitoring Assists and tracks
responses to regulatory inquiries Tracks and maintains compliance
and regulatory documentation as needed Provides administrative
support to the Production Manager.
* Manages contract tracker to make sure all contracts/agreements
are up to standard and all required information is available and
* Other tasks and responsibilities as needed.
*Required Qualifications: *
* Bachelor's degree in a related field; two years of relevant
* Self-motivation; excellent organizational and written and verbal
* Discretion of complex, highly sensitive information/material;
understanding of the social, ethical, and legal contexts in which
government contracts and industry; attention to detail; and
proficiency with MS Office.
* Must be able to work with limited supervision; manage multiple
concurrent tasks in a fast-paced environment; learn, interpret, and
communicate and federal policies/guidelines.
* Experience with construction or local government programs,
including construction site visits and safety protocols.
* Familiarity with QuickBase or similar database tools.
* Familiarity with contract administration including facilitating
pre-bid conferences, project site tours, and other appropriate
meetings to ensure applicable contractor compliance with DBE
*Equal Opportunity Employer*
_The Lemoine Company, L.L.C. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
applications are considered without regard to race, color, sexual
orientation, age, gender identity, religion, national origin, or
disability. Only job-related factors will be considered in deciding
applicants' qualifications for positions._
Job Type: Full-time%58047475%
Keywords: The Lemoine Company, Baton Rouge , Compliance Coordinator, Other , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!