Human Resources Generalist
Company: Pierre Part Store
Location: Pierre Part
Posted on: November 25, 2022
* Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and
non-mandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments.
This may include safety training, anti-harassment training,
professional license, and aptitude exams and certifications.
* Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job
applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental
managers to understand skills and competencies required for
* Implements new hire orientation and employee recognition
* Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human
resource programs including but not limited to compensation,
benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and
investigations; performance and talent management; productivity,
recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and
training and development.
* Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees,
and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the
* Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings,
terminations, and investigations.
* Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment
laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews
policies and practices to maintain compliance.
* Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory
changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent
management, and employment law.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $38,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Pierre Part Store, Baton Rouge , Human Resources Generalist, Other , Pierre Part, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!