Chemical Process Scale Up Advisor/ Principle
Company: NES Fircroft
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Job Description Client is currently seeking an experienced
Chemical Process Scale Up Advisor / Principal to work within the
Specialties GBU Research and Technology group. This position will
be the global thought leader within the GBU for process scale up /
down between bench, kilo, pilot and commercial scales and will be
based at our global Process Development Center in Baton Rouge
Louisiana. Responsibilities include:
- Lead laboratory activities to develop and scale - up
manufacturing processes for new products and fundamentally upgrade
manufacturing processes for existing products.
- Collaborate with chemists and other engineers/scientists to
scale up processes from bench to pilot to commercial scale and to
select the optimal process technology for each process step using
sound fundamental chemical engineering principles.
- Actively contributing to the innovation and ideation process
through the development and justification of new project proposals.
- Providing technical support to specific manufacturing areas
using process modeling tools.
- Report writing, presentations, project management, and
potentially supervision responsibilities.
- Continual development of professional skillset. Basic
- B.S. in Chemical Engineering with minimum 15 years of chemical
industry experience or PhD in Chemical Engineering with minimum 10
- Significant proven experience in the area of chemical process
- Strong safety mindset
- Strong command of chemical engineering fundamentals
- Proven examples of developing innovative solutions to complex
- Strong teamwork and leadership skills
- Initiative, creativity, and problem solving abilities
- Excellent written, verbal, computer, and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to periodically travel for domestic and
international project assignments.
- Experience leading other engineers and/or chemists With over 90
years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the
world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil &
Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining,
Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100
offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with
the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and
whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a
traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from
securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading
benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and
compliantly able to support our clients.
Keywords: NES Fircroft, Baton Rouge , Chemical Process Scale Up Advisor/ Principle, Other , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...