Video Teller (Baton Rouge, LA)
Company: Pelican State Credit Union
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: November 19, 2023
The role of the Video Teller is responsible for assisting
members with their financial transactions, servicing existing
accounts, and building member relationships through video
conferencing, and video interactive phone calls. through video
conferencing and interactive phone calls. The Video Teller
thoroughly knows credit union products and services and uses
consultative selling to identify opportunities to cross-sell. A
courteous, professional demeanor, the ability to effectively
communicate via email as well as video conference, and a high level
of integrity are essential to this role. Must support a sales and
A Day in the Life of a Video TELLER INCLUDES:
- Processing transactions through video transmission via the
Interactive Teller Machine (ITM).
- Working with multiple software programs concurrently to
complete transactions and communicating with more than one member
- Providing information and referrals to members seeking other
- Achieving and maintaining all required performance goals and
- Balancing the teller drawer at the end of the day. Video Teller
skills and qualifications include:
- A high school education or GED.
- 1 year of customer service experience with an emphasis on
sales. Must be flexible to work different shifts.
- Prior experience in a video/remote environment within a
financial institution is a plus.
- Excellent oral, written, telephone, and video communication
skills with the ability to communicate courteously, effectively,
- Ability to multi-task and perform work with a high level of
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to perform highly detailed work on multiple, concurrent
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and
draw valid conclusions. Other things you may want to know about
- Work Schedule
- Monday - Friday
- 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
- May be required to work rotational Saturday shifts from 8:30 am
- 1:30 pm
- Travel is rarely necessary for this position.
- Work Site Location
- All work will be performed at our beautiful Corporate Campus
located at 2675 O'Neal Lane in Baton Rouge, LA. Why should you join
the pelican team?
Since 1956, Pelican State Credit Union has been providing financial
services to individuals and their families throughout the state of
Louisiana. We've since grown into the largest state-chartered
credit union in Louisiana now serving over 68,000 members
nationwide. Because of our continued growth, Pelican State Credit
Union is searching for new team members that embrace our Core
Values and have a desire to positively contribute to our
Our culture is grounded in faith, and we strive to live the golden
rule of 'love thy neighbor'. We are dedicated to creating,
promoting, and nurturing a safe and inclusive work environment, and
we expect the same from each of our employees. We value diverse
talents and welcome individuals with unique backgrounds, working
styles, and skill sets. We believe that our differences make us a
better team by allowing us to make better decisions, be more
innovative, and better serve our members and communities.
Our full-time employees enjoy amazing benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance with generous employer
- Health Savings Account contributions for eligible
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Dependent Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Sick Leave
- 15 Paid Holidays, including a Cultural Floating Holiday
- 401K Plan with a 5% discretionary profit share contribution,
plus a dollar-for-dollar match of up to 5%
- Paid Time Off to volunteer with approved non-profits and
- Tuition Reimbursement Program Pelican State Credit Union is an
Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace. All locations
are tobacco-free facilities.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $17.00
- Max Hiring Rate $20.06
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
Keywords: Pelican State Credit Union, Baton Rouge , Video Teller (Baton Rouge, LA), Other , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!