Company: The Lemoine Company
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: November 20, 2023
LEMOINE, a Great Place to Work --Certified company, is looking
for a Proposal Coordinator. The Proposal Coordinator assists in
proposal production and in-house marketing efforts under the
supervision of the Proposal Manager. The ideal candidate has
experience on Government proposals at the Federal, State, and Local
levels, and is experienced with disaster
recovery/preparedness/response-funded contracts (e.g., FEMA, DHS,
- Proposal Development
- Coordinates the proposal and bid form process for
- Maintain consultant files and corresponding database.
- Requests RFPs for upcoming projects.
- Tracks upcoming projects through various media, reports and
- Write and edit proposal narrative, resumes, and project
- Interview technical and program staff to extract critical
- Track solicitation amendments and modifications.
- Perform quality and compliance checks of proposal sections and
- Develop an understanding of LEMOINE's practice in the Disaster
Response and Recovery space to aid in management of proposal tools,
compliance matrices, bid decisions, schedules, outlines,
storyboards, win themes, and action items.
- Marketing Support
- Coordinate development and maintenance of various marketing
materials, including qualifications, brochures, and
- Develop and maintain company data and metrics to support sales
and marketing efforts.
- Provides graphic support as needed.
- Support Business Development and Marketing by updating systems
and completing special long-term projects.
- Proposal Related Administration
- Develop a professional network primarily within the
- Attend industry related programs and seminars.
- Support company business development workflow, including
opportunity creation, records management, budget development and
requests, and gate reviews. Experience/Education:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications,
engineering, or related discipline or equivalent experience
- Two or more years of proposal experience in a fast-paced,
deadline-driven, high-volume proposal environment is
- Understanding of grants management, complex Federal and State
funding sources, and/or legislative initiatives is preferred.
- Demonstrated organizational capability and ability to balance
multiple competing priorities under deadlines.
- Critical attributes include exceptional organization, time
management, multitasking, communication, and teamwork skills.
- Ability to manage concurrent assignments.
- Expert knowledge of MS Office Suite is required.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite is
- Working knowledge of Cosential/Unanet or other Customer
Relationship Management (CRM) systems is preferred.
- Excellent command of English grammar and punctuation is
- Although not extensive, some travel and evening and weekend
work may be required.
Strong Organizational communication skills. Ability to interact
with all levels of personnel and outside clients. Proficient in
applicable software applications.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Lemoine Company, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does
not discriminate against any employee or applicant based on their
race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin,
age, disability, or any other protected status.
Keywords: The Lemoine Company, Baton Rouge , Proposal Coordinator, Other , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!