Process Intern - United States
Company: CH2M & Jacobs
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: February 13, 2019
??Recognized as a leader in the EPC industry and ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine, we primarily serve the oil & gas, refining & petrochemical and chemicals industries providing engineering and construction of some of the world's largest refinery and petrochemical complexes. Our services include execution of major revamps and grassroots projects across petroleum refining, gas processing, liquefied natural gas, and associated offsite and environmental facilities worldwide.?Position SummaryThis is a temporary position providing on the job training.?
- Performs routine aspects of assigned projects under close supervision, following established procedures
- Coordinate with professionals to make modifications and corrections to project specific documents
- May use computer-assisted engineering software and equipment to perform engineering tasks
- Collects and prepares data for evaluation
- Examine Project documents for completeness and accuracy
- Currently enrolled in an Engineering or Construction Management curriculum is preferred
- Experienced in MS Excel is required
- Experience with Visio is preffered.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills is required
- Attention to detail and the ability to exercise good professional judgment is requiredAt Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.About Jacobs Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world. With $15.0 billion in combined revenue and a talent force more than 77,000 strong, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional, construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors. For more information, visit web address removed>
Keywords: CH2M & Jacobs, Baton Rouge , Process Intern - United States, Other , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!