Lead Automation Test Specialist
Company: Louisiana Economic Development
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: February 14, 2019
IBM seeks a Lead Automation Test Specialist. Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Hands on experience as a Technical Test Lead
- At least 4 years experience in the creating test automation strategy / test plan and automation design documents
- At least 6 years experience in standard test methodologies like SDLC , Agile etc.
- At least 4 years experience in scripting with languages like Java, C# etc.
- At least 6 years hands on experience in developing automation test scripts as also in creation of test automation framework, and design.
- Experience with Manual Testing Processes and various Test Methodologies
- Strong experience in various types of testing including Mobile testing, Database testing , API Testing etc.Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- 6 years of experience in creating Test Automation framework from scratch
- 4 years of experience in Performance Testing.
- 6 years of experience in the creation of automation testing strategy/test plan and automation design documents
- 6 years of experience in Software testing for established methodologies such as Agile Continuous Integration/Development
- Hands on experience with mySQL, Jenkins, Maven, SVN and SauceLabs
- 6 years of experience in scripting language
- 6 years of hands on experience in creating automation scripts.
- Good REST/SOAP UI & API Testing Experience.
- 9 to 12 years of Overall IT ExperienceAs a Test Lead, you will collaborate with the stakeholders and use your expertise to plan, design, create, execute and manage test strategies for the client. You will ensure the tools, procedures and processes used are in compliance with IBM testing strategy and the client's business objectives. You will be responsible to lead, mentor and provide directions to the testers and ensure timely delivery in addition to providing hands-on support as needed. You will also ensure the team understands the client's vision and help realize the business objectives. You will coordinate work between the subject matter experts and onshore / offshore teams effectively and provide accurate estimates. You will be responsible for defect management including timely closure of defects. You will track, document and manage all issues, dependencies and risks regularly. You will collect and analyze the project metrics and report the health and progress of the project to all stakeholders periodically. You will develop and maintain a positive professional relationship with all teams and stakeholders.The IBM Client Innovation Center is an in-bound delivery model where we support our clients from our East Lansing center. However, some travel is expected and all candidates must be willing and able to travel to meet our client needs across the US. Travel is typically related to knowledge transfer and training at the client site (Monday thru Friday). You are expected to travelapproximately 50% of the time. This is a traditional office position. You must live in or be willing to relocate near Baton Rouge, Louisiana. This is not a work from home position.IBM's unparalleled ability to bring together deep business insight, advanced research, analytics, and technology enables IBM Global Business Services to help position its clients for the future. We leverage the proven roadmaps and frameworks that have been developed across 17 industries and the unique combination of skills and experiences of our teams in over 170 countries - unmatched capabilities. When you join IBM, you'll partner with our clients, and leverage these capabilities to deliver real business value.As a member of the world's leading and largest consulting organization, you'll tap into resources that only a global leader like IBM can provide: access to a vast and diverse network of talented professionals; enjoy unparalleled career opportunities; be provided with ongoing training and education that you'll need to succeed; and work on some of the most interesting projects on the planet, helping everyone from organizations to local governments, work smarter. - provided by Dice MySQL,Jenkins,Continuous Integration,Scripting,Java,Database,Test Automation,SDLC,Maven,Manual Testing,User Interface Design,SOAP
Keywords: Louisiana Economic Development, Baton Rouge , Lead Automation Test Specialist, Other , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!