Company: HEART OF HOSPICE, LLC
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: September 14, 2019
Job Description Summary
The Account Executive is responsible for developing eligible
hospice admissions from within their assigned territory by
establishing and maintaining positive relationships with qualified
referral sources, providing education about Heart of Hospice and
the Medicare Hospice Benefit and maintaining excellent customer
service by responding to customer requests and concerns and by
coordinating with the Heart of Hospice leadership and clinical
teams. The AE uses the sales process to uncover customer needs and
position themselves as a resource to provide solutions. The AE is
directly responsible for the growth of their defined territory.
- Consistently meets monthly budgeted start of care and census
- Manages sales territory to develop good referral relationships
with a variety of referral sources including physicians, hospitals,
nursing homes, assisted living, home health and other professional
- Sets a daily call schedule to reflect call frequency related to
the potential and actual productivity of the accounts in the
- Identifies and prioritizes accounts that have the most
opportunity to refer qualified hospice patients
- Continuously conducts market assessments and develops a
comprehensive marketing plan
- Participates in quarterly account reviews and is prepared to
present necessary information for each account
- Demonstrates the ability to apply information about the account
to identify needs and Heart of Hospice value
- Able to ask probing questions and provide value to the referral
source based on needs uncovered
- Demonstrates appropriate use of approved tools to sell
- Demonstrates the ability to conduct presentations and
in-services to referral sources and to the Heart of Hospice team in
a professional manner
- Builds good working relationships with the Heart of Hospice
- Participates in at least one Heart of Hospice pillar
- Participates in at least one community based activity annually,
such as Race for the Cure, Alzheimer's Walk, Butterfly
- Successfully completes all assigned administrative tasks in a
- Appropriately participates in the referral to admission process
to help admit all eligible referrals
The above statements are intended to be a summary of the major
duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job.
The incumbents may be requested to perform job-related tasks other
than those stated in this description.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or
related field preferred.
- At least three years' experience in health care sales
- Ability to sell appropriately and deal tactfully with customers
and the community.
- Demonstrates good communications skills, negotiation skills,
and public relations skills.
- Demonstrates autonomy, organization, assertiveness, flexibility
and cooperation in performing job responsibilities.
- Primarily frequent in nature with exerting up to fifty pounds
of force occasionally, and/or up to twenty pounds of force
frequently, and/or up to ten pounds of force constantly to move
objects: reaching, lifting, carrying, handling, walking, sitting,
standing, bending, squatting, climbing, kneeling, and twisting.
Position may require pushing and pulling up to 300 lbs. Frequent to
continuous speaking, hearing, near visual acuity, far visual
acuity, depth perception, typing and driving.
Keywords: HEART OF HOSPICE, LLC, Baton Rouge , Account Executive, Other , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!