Class A CDL - Over-the-Road (OTR) Tanker Truck Driver
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: March 24, 2020
Over-the-Road (OTR) Tanker truck drivers at Schneider travel the
country and specialize in the safe transfer of bulk liquid
chemicals - 2/3 of them non-hazardous. OTR Tanker truckers earn up
to $0.53 per mile* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per
mile (up to $72,000 per year with accessorial pay) and get home
every other week.
Never pulled a tanker? No worries! Schneider provides
industry-leading paid tanker training and ongoing advancement
opportunities. Get started now and advance your career as part of
Schneider's elite group of OTR Tanker drivers, enjoying a
small-company feel with large-company benefits!
Looking to become a truck driver? Learn how , give us a call at or
text "Chat" to 28000 today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Louisiana Tanker Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $0.53 per mile*
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out
- Up to $72,000 per year* with average 15% of pay from
- $2,500 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- Loading and unloading pay
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt
*Based on CDL driver experience
Over-the-Road Tanker Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more
- Many more - see full list of
Louisiana Tanker Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 200 miles of Baton Rouge, LA, Reserve, LA or
Saraland, AL and live in Louisiana or Mississippi
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire
- Schneider's self-paced online certification training program
will help secure your required HazMat endorsement
- TWIC card (Transportation Worker Identification Card) preferred
before hire. Required to start process within 60 days of hire.
More Reasons to Select Schneider Tanker
- Average fleet age 2.5 years, over 60% automated
- Nationwide facility network, many locations offering free
showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias
- Industry-leading, personalized tanker training with paid
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity, expedite access,
locate equipment and more
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support to keep you
- Learn more about Schneider's
Since 1935, Schneider has had over 5,000 drivers who've driven over
one million consecutive miles safely. Experienced drivers continue
to call Schneider home because they know firsthand that Schneider
treats drivers right. Experience it for yourself.
"With Schneider, I'm family. I wouldn't trade this for anything."
Timothy, 20 years of consecutive safe driving with Schneider
Join one of the top trucking companies in Louisiana. Call
800-447-7433 for more information about becoming an Over-the-Road
Tanker driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of
all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including
your rights and responsibilities, please visit .Job Company
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 2500 PI119242996
Keywords: Schneider, Baton Rouge , Class A CDL - Over-the-Road (OTR) Tanker Truck Driver, Professions , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!