Company: ISC Constructors, LLC
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: November 18, 2020
Who We Are:
For over 30 years, ISC Constructors LLC has provided safe, high
quality electrical, instrumentation and controls solutions to
global leading industrial manufacturers. With offices in Baton
Rouge, Beaumont, and Houston, as well as job sites around the
country, ISC has grown our team as high 3,000+ associates and
offers full-service engineering, construction, and maintenance
solutions throughout the United States.
We are looking for positive, energetic electricians with a wide
variety of abilities to complement our experienced workforce.
Applicants should have the ability to:
- Fabricate and install rigid, aluminum, E.M.T., plasti-bond and
- Must have the ability to use mechanical and 2" - 4" hydraulic
- Must be able to fabricate and install conduit supports
- Must have the ability to install wire and cable by either hand
or machine in cable trays
- Must perform MCC and switchgear work
- Must be able to perform troubleshooting on energized motor
- Can fabricate and install breakers and fuses, cable trays,
batteries, battery charger, buss duct, junction boxes, tagging,
term, motors, and transformers
- Can size thermal-overloads, breakers, and fuses
- Able to terminate motors, transformers, stress cones and cable
- Understand the proper use of hydraulic tools
- Can read blueprints and national electric code
- Knowledgeable in the use of electrical equipment testers
including V.O.M., AMP meter and 1000-volt insulation
- Knowledgeable in communication and applicable electrical OSHA
rules and regulations
TWIC card - (Transportation Worker Identification Credential);
Ability to meet the cut score on the National Center for
Construction Education and Research (NCCER) Written Skill
Ability to pass a post-offer, pre-employment drug/alcohol test and
applicable background checks.
- Minimum 4 years craft-specific experience.
Excellent wages and complete benefits package.
- We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
- ISC evaluates and hires applicants for employment based
exclusively upon the applicant's merit. No applicant will ever be
required to pay money (or any other form of compensation) to an ISC
employee in order to be hired by or considered for employment with
- This announcement is not intended to be a complete listing of
all similar, miscellaneous, or incidental, duties, which may be
required from day-to-day. ISC utilizes the multi-skill concept and
expects all associates to perform other job requirements.
- No per diem available.
Keywords: ISC Constructors, LLC, Baton Rouge , Electrician, Professions , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!