Multi Craft Maintenance Technician
Company: Precoat Metals
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Since 1961, Precoat Metals () has been setting the standards in the
coil coatings industry worldwide. We are committed to this level of
quality in both our product line and customer service, and focus
our resources on investigating and implementing new coil coating
technologies, developing unique coatings, ink and film systems, and
designing multifaceted prints while reducing the cycle time to
market. We are able to achieve this "culture of excellence" thru
the hard work and talent of the people on our team.
Looking to take your career to the next level? Working at Precoat
Metals can take you down a career path of multiple opportunities,
including opportunity to learn new skills to advance your career in
Maintenance. Start your success down a great career path today!
Your experience as a Multi Craft Maintenance Technician makes you a
perfect fit to join our team at our Kingsbury, IN plant. In this
role, you will have responsibility for ensuring that plant
equipment & facilities are kept in good electrical/mechanical
repair and working order, enabling a continuous production
Some Of Your Responsibilities Include
- Organize, and facilitate maintenance on all production and
facility equipment with emphasis on equipment uptime and to resolve
quality and production related issues in the spirit of continuous
improvement, including electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and
- Read and interpret machine electrical and mechanical
- Troubleshoot programmable controllers, electronics, circuit
analysis, mechanics, hydraulics, and pneumatics.
- Use electrical test equipment as needed for repair and
- Repair and rebuild electrical and mechanical components.
- Installation, modification and fabrication of equipment and
systems to meet production needs and schedules.
- Communicate clearly maintenance situations from one shift to
another, including Maintenance Team Leader and Maintenance
- Plant wide accountabilities for operational aspects including
progress toward quality and production goals.
- Participate in continuous improvement in safety, quality and
As The Selected Candidate You Will Have a Minimum Of a High School
Diploma And 2+ Years Of Experience Repairing And Troubleshooting In
Electrical, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Over-head Cranes, Forklifts,
Hoists, 3-phase Motors, Variable Speed Drives And Controls, And
Heavy Industrial Wiring In Addition To The Following
- Strong industrial electrical experience required.
- Ability to learn process, equipment specifications and company
standards by actively consulting resources, associates, manuals,
training department and policies.
- Good practical sense working with and troubleshooting equipment
problems. Able to work with minimal supervision within a team
- Must be computer literate, familiar with the Windows Operating
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Precoat Metals is a Drug Free Workplace
Starting Pay- $27.76/hr
Keywords: Precoat Metals, Baton Rouge , Multi Craft Maintenance Technician, Professions , Amelia, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!