Company: DS Waters of America, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Overview of the Production Operator position
This position is responsible for the efficient operation of
designated production equipment as assigned.
* Responsible for start-up, operation, change over, shut down and
preventative maintenance of assigned production equipment.
Equipment may include, but not limited to, production line
equipment, forklifts or other power equipment.
* Operate all assigned equipment safely and efficiently in
accordance to Company Safety Policy.
* Perform manual tasks such as: loading and supplying production
line items, reworking product and loading conveyors.
* Quality Assurance and testing compliance according to Company
and/or designated facility standards.
* Provide general plant, production line and facility clean up
* High School Diploma or GED preferred; or equivalent experience of
(3) three to (5) years with a stable work history.
* One (1) year production experience, preferably in food and
* Focus on safe work practices and high quality while executing
duties with a sense of urgency.
* Work efficiently self-directed or in a team environment.
* Physically able to safely lift bottles and equipment weighing up
to 50 pounds.
* Forklift experience (required in some locations).
Who We Are
Primo Water North America is America's favorite water, coffee and
filtration solutions provider--reaching customers when, how and
where they need water and creating customers for life by making
better-for-you beverages easy.
One of North America's largest bottled water companies, we deliver
safe, great-tasting water to homes, businesses and retail locations
across the U.S. and Canada via 12 regional brands and three
national brands -- Alhambra, Canadian Springs, Crystal Rock,
Crystal Springs, Deep Rock, Hinckley Springs, Kentwood Springs,
Labrador Source, Mountain Valley Water, Mount Olympus, Nursery,
Primo, Sierra Spring, Sparkletts and Vermont Pure.
In North America, we provide direct delivery to more than 1.6
million homes and business locations, and over 13,000 retail
locations across 42 U.S. states and Canada, covering 90% of the
U.S. population and 80% of the Canadian population. We are also
proud to provide more than 22,000 water exchange and refill
Please visit our website www.water.com for more information about
Primo Water North America. Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: DS Waters of America, Inc., Baton Rouge , Production Operator, Professions , Kentwood, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!