Entry Level Apartment Maintenance Technician - Donaldsonville
Company: Kittle Property Group, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Kittle Property Group, Inc.- Entry Level Apartment Maintenance
TechnicianLocation: Dville Village Apartments in Donaldsonville,
LA**Entry Level willing to Train**REPORTS TO: Property
ManagerSUPERVISES: NoneFLSA STATUS: Non-ExemptEXPECTATION FOR ALL
EMPLOYEESSupports the organization's mission and values by
exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence and competence,
collaboration, innovation, respect personalization, commitment to
our community, and accountability and ownership.POSITION
SUMMARY:The Maintenance Technician helps the property achieve
success by keeping the buildings and grounds in good condition and
by providing excellent customer service to
- Monitor maintenance expenses and ensure that they are below
- Perform an inspection of community grounds each morning.
- Prepare/turn over vacant apartments for occupancy according to
- Complete all maintenance requests in a timely manner.
- Complete preventative maintenance activities.
- Maintain landscaping, bushes, trees and lawn.
- Perform snow removal of community sidewalks.
- Maintain log of weather and snow removal efforts.
- Maintain records of maintenance performed in all units and at
- Maintain all tools, equipment and replacement parts in working
- Sweep, clean and maintain all common areas of the
- Supervise contractors working at the site.
- Provide emergency resident support after office hours.
- Maintain resident and specific apartment preventative
- Provide service and maintenance for all common amenities.
- Conduct quarterly unit inspections.
- Communicate openly with other team members regarding work
priorities and the state of projects.
- Maintain records/documentation of maintenance work
- Other duties as assignedQUALIFICATIONS
- 1-3 years of maintenance experience desired
- HVAC and EPA certification preferred but not required
- Ability to be on-call for emergencies
- Must have strongly developed intuition; must be able to analyze
problems and find solutions.
- Must be flexible and able to shift priorities if needed.
- Must be able to lift approximately 50 pounds.
- Must have strong communication and people management skills to
deal effectively with a wide variety of individuals and
personalities (team members, residents, vendors, etc.); sometimes
must maintain professionalism and respect while dealing with upset
and angry residents.
- Must understand customers' needs and respond to them,
connecting them with the right solution; must be able to market and
- Must be very organized, with a strong attention to detail; must
stay on top of paperwork.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)IND
Keywords: Kittle Property Group, Inc., Baton Rouge , Entry Level Apartment Maintenance Technician - Donaldsonville, Professions , Donaldsonville, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!