Director Supply Chain OLL
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: September 23, 2022
The Director of Supply Chain Services is responsible and
accountable for the entire scope of provision of supply and
equipment availability, distribution, logistics, and inventory
management services for a specific FMOLHS entity and it's
affiliates. Provides leadership and oversight of service delivery
ensuring proper execution of supply chain services, including
oversight of directors and managers responsible for specific
individual functions within supply chain. Accountable for assuring
achievement of organizational goals related to inventory
management, supply chain quality assurance, work process redesign,
and customer services through utilization of human and capital
- Communicates effectively with customers at all levels of the
- Responds to customer issues and/or concerns .
- Perform routine quality/service rounds to units.
- Pays attention to detail that assures patients, visitors and
employees have a quality experience in our facility.
- Demonstrates commitment to achieving superior customer
satisfaction through quality of work, communication, problem
solving, initiative, flexibility and adaptability and
- Greets customers in a friendly manner.
- Works well with others by recognizing the value of our diverse
workforce and remains open to new view points, ideas and
- Understands the importance of a positive attitude and
recognizes that our customers have a sense of urgency.
- Acts as primary liaison between hospital or entity leadership
and Supply Chain staff to coordinate and oversee Supply Chain
service delivery, customer satisfaction, and quality
- Serves as resource for hospital or entity departments and
personnel by providing leadership, supply chain expertise, and high
quality support regarding all supply chain operations and
- Develops strategies and tactical plans to achieve optimal
supply chain and total cost improvements using technology, process
redesign, and effective communications to ensure quality
- Estimates future resource requirements and hires/discharges
departmental staff members in manner that ensures efficient
operations and complies with relevant regulations governing the
employment process. Implements and monitors departmental work
schedules and duty assignments .
- Observes and adheres to all departmental and hospital policies
and procedures, and follows all safety, quality and infection
- Represents specified hospital or entity in all system level
supply chain related strategy and planning discussions.
- Ensures that all departments personnel are proficient in the
use of the current software systems used in the
- Develops and coordinates the implementation of departmental
policies and procedures, and reviews the utilization and
application of those procedures in an effort to promote
departmental efficiency and provide high quality health care
Minimum Requirements & Education
- 7 years management experience in supply chain
- Masters degree (Bachelor's degree with 8 additional years of
progressive supply chain leadership experience may substituted for
Keywords: Stfran, Baton Rouge , Director Supply Chain OLL, Professions , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!