Class A CDL - Over-the-Road (OTR) Tanker truck driver
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $83,000 - $5,000 sign-on bonusAverage pay:
$1,220-$1,490 weeklyHome time: Every other weekExperience: 3 months
or greater CDL experienceJob ID: 201403Overview
- Haul 75% non-hazardous freight in tanker trailers.
- Get home for three days every other weekend.
- 3-5 loads per week. Pay and bonus potential
- Hourly pay.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Earn up to $3 more per hour by obtaining additional CDL
- Earn at least $1,000 in weekly guarantee pay during your first
- $5,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire.
- HazMat endorsement required after starting Schneider's
self-paced online certification training will help you secure
- TWIC card preferred required to start process within 60 days of
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience. Need one or
more of your endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at
(855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefits. More reasons to choose
Schneider Over-the-Road Tanker driving
- Hands-on work - Enjoy a change of pace from driving to unload
- Elite paid training - Learn how to master the unique work of
tanker driving with industry-leading orientation. Diversity,
Equality and Inclusion Our history has taught us that treating
everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success.
We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought,
race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression,
age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition,
veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that
this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have
equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to
the organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves
strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Schneider uses
E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired
associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 5000PI192190409
Keywords: Schneider, Baton Rouge , Class A CDL - Over-the-Road (OTR) Tanker truck driver, Professions , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!