Company: WSP USA
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Site ManagerReq ID 8636Site ManagerWho We Are - Louis Berger
Services (LBS)We are Louis Berger Services (LBS) and we specialize
in operational excellence for defense mission and public critical
infrastructure and facilities, globally. We offer turnkey operation
and management solutions to reduce risk and life-cycle costs. As
people-focused, safety-minded collaborators we are committed to
unlocking the potential held by a workforce that is as diverse as
the communities we serve. Join us and be involved in projects in
our growing organization that partners with national, state, and
local government agencies, multilateral institutions and commercial
industry clients.At the core of everything we do are our values:
safety, ethics, respect, value, inclusion, community and
excellence. These values are instilled into all of our
relationships, projects, programs, and activities enabling us to
provide solutions that have a positive impact on society.Louis
Berger Services, member of WSP USA, is an Equal Opportunity
Employer Race/Age/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender
Identity/National Origin/Disability or Protected Veteran Status.LBS
is seeking a full time Site Manager to work remotely with frequent
travel within the Southwest United States (TX, AK, LA, OK). This
position performs site maintenance tasks related to fuel systems,
such as identifying and troubleshooting fuel systems discrepancies,
minor construction activities, preventative and corrective
maintenance, and repair projects.Responsibilities:
- Overall Supervision of the Fuel System Recurring Maintenance
and Minor Repair (RMMR) operations for a prescribed geographic area
under contract with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.
- Oversee the daily operations of the fuel facilities with the
region to ensure the requirements of the Performance Work Statement
(PWS) are being met.
- Interface with the operational activities at the location to
maintain excellent communications with regard to upcoming
deployments, exercises, logistical maneuvers, and other activities
to ensure contractual requirements are met.
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate fuel maintenance site activities
to optimize resources and facilities to meet the Performance Work
- Prepare and submit internal and external reports or other
verifying documentation as required for both LBS requirements and
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers contract deliverables.
- Develop technical scopes of work for repair and modification
Service Orders for Department of Defense (DoD) Fuel facilities as
part of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Recurring Maintenance and
Minor Repair (RMMR) program. Repairs will be developed in
accordance with UFC 3-460-01 Design: Petroleum Facilities, American
Petroleum Institute (API) Standard 650 Advanced Tank &
Construction, and applicable Unified Facilities Guide
- Review repair specifications of equipment or components being
purchased or fabricated for repair and construction projects to
ensure compliance with contractual requirements and material
- Develop Service Order cost estimates, logistics and
construction schedules and coordinate field execution with RMMR
Project Managers, USACE Project Managers, USACE Engineers, and
facility level Quality Assurance Evaluators (QAE).
- Supervise and train Fuel System Maintenance Technicians to
ensure that personnel meet qualifications to competently perform
their duties. Orient new personnel with regard to internal
personnel requirements (i.e. timekeeping, LBS policies, etc.), job
specific duties, and location specific policies. Ensure that
certifications and qualification remain current.
- Ensure that personnel maintain required safety training and
perform their functions meeting prescribed safety standards,
maintaining compliance with contract language. Document as
- Maintain accurate records of time worked by employees and
submit to LBS payroll as directed.
- Perform all necessary supervisory functions to effectively and
efficiently manage the workforce assigned, communicating
performance expectations, areas of accountability, training
requirements, and feedback to employees on a regular basis.
- Responsible for managing discipline issues in an appropriate
manner in concert with LBS Operations and Human Resource
- Understand and abide by the standards set forth for ethical
behavior and integrity as detailed in the Code of Business
- Perform all other duties prescribed by management.Required
- High School Diploma or GED, Bachelor's preferred
- Possess and maintain a valid United States drivers
- Possess working mechanical and electrical equipment
- Experience with equipment operation and power tools.
- Capable of submitting daily/weekly field reports with photos
using Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to travel regionally
- Minimum 9 years' of management experience; 5+ years of
experience in fuels maintenance.
- OSHA 30 and/or Hazwoper Training preferred.
- CPR/First Aid certified preferred
- Fluent English reading and writing skills.
- Successful results of pre-employment background and drug
- Adhere to Company drug and alcohol policy.
- Must be authorized to work in the US or will be authorized by
the successful candidates start date.Additional Requirements
- Louis Berger Services, member of WSP USA, is an Equal
Opportunity Employer Race/Age/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual
Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Disability or Protected
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with
disabilities to perform essential job functions.Additional Details
- Required Education: High School Diploma / GED
- Minimum Years Experience: 5+ years
- Travel Required: 50%
- Job Status: Regular
- Employee Type: Full
- Primary Location: REMOTE - OK
- All locations: US-LA-Baton Rouge, US-LA-Belle Rose, US-LA-Lake
Charles, US-LA-New Orleans, US-OK-Oklahoma City, US-TX-Austin,
US-TX-Beaumont, US-TX-Corpus Christi, US-TX-Dallas, US-TX-El Paso,
US-TX-Fort Bliss, US-TX-Fort Worth, US-TX-Houston, US-TX-Killeen,
US-TX-Midland, US-TX-Round Rock, US-TX-San Antonio, US-TX-Sunray,
Keywords: WSP USA, Baton Rouge , Site Manager, Professions , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!