Raw Material Estimator - Buyer
Company: IWT Delta Treatment Systems, LLC
Posted on: November 26, 2022
OverviewOverview Infiltrator Water Technologies (IWT) is a
market leader within the onsite wastewater treatment industry,
Infiltrator manufactures a variety of revolutionary products and
innovative, environmentally friendly alternatives to traditional
stone and pipe leach field and concrete septic wastewater system
components. IWT is a wholly owned subsidiary of Advanced Drainage
Systems (ticker: WMS, NYSE). The majority of our products are
produced almost entirely from recycled resins. Infiltrator's
recycling operation is among the country's top twenty producers /
consumers of recycled resins and among only a few of whom consume
100% of that resin in the finished products produced. Infiltrator
operates some of largest molding machines and robotics producing
the largest plastic molded parts in the world. IWT has always and
continues to compete on innovation; we hold over 200
patents.ResponsibilitiesPOSITION OVERVIEW: Working collaboratively
with Sales and Technical Services to develop price quotations for
custom commercial wastewater treatment products based on request
for quote (RFQ) data submitted by customers. The individual will
create cost estimates by coordinating labor, material, outside
processing, production lead-time and NRE estimates based on a
variety of inputs. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare detailed cost estimates using established labor rates
and material costs.
- Coordinate with Purchasing Coordinator on raw material supply
and outside services within integrated supply chain and outside
- Perform production audits to include financial closure and
- Accurately maintain records of estimates, proposals and
associated documentation in CRM and DEP.
- Coordinate with Technical Services, Product Manager, and
Operations for projects, as required.
- Some Project Management responsibilities. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to read detailed plans and bid packages to extrapolate
- Ability to QA/QC bill of materials, general arrangement
drawings or fabrication drawings to ensure quoted scope of supply
- 4-year Engineering or Technical degree preferred (but not
required) - (Equivalent combinations of education, licenses,
certifications and/or experience may be considered).
- Detail oriented with strong organization skills.
- Manufacturing experience required.
- Experience with MS Office products including Word and
- Experience using enterprise resource management (ERP)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Data analytics
- Critical thinking
- Oral and written communication
- Time management
- Ability to read blueprints and bid documents
- Organizational skills
- Database managementPI197551107
Keywords: IWT Delta Treatment Systems, LLC, Baton Rouge , Raw Material Estimator - Buyer, Professions , Walker, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!