IT Asset Analyst
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*What You Will Do*
Responsible for assisting with all aspects of Asset Management
including sourcing, disposition of assets, reporting and
development of policies and process improvements.
* Tracks and analyzes key operational and financial indicators for
the development of programs and/or models that will be used to
evaluate the organization's asset/liability and purchasing
* Generates and maintains reports on various enterprise items,
supplies, and IT assets.
* Assists with enterprise-wide monitoring, controlling, tracking
and reporting on IT hardware and other assets.
* Identifies opportunities to streamline processes in order to
foster cost reductions and continuous improvements and efficiencies
while maintaining service levels. Works with corporate and field
colleagues to ensure effective and efficient delivery of Asset
Management services to end users.
* Bachelor's degree in business management; or 2 years' experience
in asset management.
_Amedisys is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified employees
and applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital
status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military
status, sexual orientation, genetic predisposition or carrier
status or any other legally protected characteristic._
Job Type: Full-time
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
* What are your compensation expectations for this position?
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Amedisys, Baton Rouge , IT Asset Analyst, Professions , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!