Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: May 26, 2023
We're looking for people who put their innovation to work to
advance our success - and their own. Join an organization that
ensures a more secure world through connecting and protecting our
customers with inventive electrical solutions.
You are responsible for electrical labor on a construction job site
that follows instructions within an established process.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Read and interpret blueprints, specifications and wiring
diagrams; apply electrical theory to practical applications.
- Work on and around high voltage energized equipment; install
various types of Electrical Conduit systems according to NEC.
- Follow all unit electrical / maintenance practices.
- Work in manufacturing environment to include climbing stairs
and catwalks as well as extreme heat/cold weather conditions.
- Work rotating shifts, to include weekends and holidays as
operating conditions require.
- Observe all safety rules and regulations; wear all personal
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating
and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Supervise and coordinate activities of journeymen and
- Responsible for time entry sheets.
Requirements include but are not limited to:
- Minimum of a High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- NCCER Certifications preferred but not required.
- Minimum 4 years experience; preferably in manufacturing or
- Motivated self-starter capable of working independently and
- Ability to write legible, routine correspondence and to speak
effectively as well as coherently with management and other
- Knowledge of industrial electricity issues
- Works well within teams
- Travel may be required
- A dynamic global reach with diverse operations around the world
that will stretch your abilities, provide plentiful career
opportunities, and allow you to make an impact every day
- At nVent, we connect and protect a more sustainable and
electrified world with inventive electrical solutions. We're a
nearly $3 billion high-performance electrical company with a
dedicated team of 10,000+ people at more than 130 sites around the
world. Our solutions deliver value to industrial, commercial,
residential, energy and infrastructure customers, providing mission
critical solutions that improve performance, lower costs and reduce
- We design, manufacture, market, install and service
high-performance products and solutions that connect and protect
mission critical equipment, buildings and essential processes. Our
robust portfolio of leading electrical product brands dates back
more than 100 years and includes nVent CADDY, ERICO, HOFFMAN,
RAYCHEM, SCHROFF and TRACER.
- Commitment to strengthen communities where our employees live
- We encourage and support the philanthropic activities of our
- Through our nVent in Action matching program, we provide funds
to nonprofit and educational organizations where our employees
volunteer or donate money
- Core values that shape our culture and drive us to deliver the
best for our employees and our customers. We're known for being:
- Innovative & adaptable
- Dedicated to absolute integrity
- Focused on the customer first
- Respectful and team oriented
- Optimistic and energizing
- Accountable for performance
- Benefits to support the lives of our employees
At nVent, we connect and protect our customers with inventive
electrical solutions. People are our most valuable asset. Inclusion
and diversity means that we celebrate and encourage each other's
authenticity because we understand that uniqueness sparks
Keywords: nVent, Baton Rouge , Electrical Foreman, Professions , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...