Senior Business Analytics Consultant - Remote
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: September 22, 2023
OverviewResponsible for collaborating and partnering with
leadership, project managers, and IT to develop, implement and
manage the reporting/analytics portfolio while closely aligning
with the vision and goals of the BI/Analytics team.
- Facilitates discussions with senior leaders and business
stakeholders to design analytic and reporting solutions geared
towards implementing and monitoring the company's strategic
- Facilitates discussions with business stakeholders to identify
opportunities, form hypotheses, conduct interviews and
whiteboarding sessions, perform reporting/analysis to synthesize
conclusions, develop a solution, and transform solutions into
- Performs complex analysis and ad hoc requests and presents
findings to business leaders to support decision making.
- Designs and prepares presentations to tell the story using
charts, graphs, and diagrams.
- Works on cross functional teams serving as an analytics
consultant and/or reporting specialist.
- Produces results in an efficient manner by utilizing reporting
tools and technologies.
- Assists manager in creating project plans and timelines,
communicating status and progress and driving solutions to
- Develop deep understanding of the data sources and data
structures of the company to facilitate data extractions used in
analysis and reports.
- Perform quality assurance testing on reporting solutions and ad
- Creates documentation for reporting solutions and
- Serves as a specialist with deep knowledge in the areas of
Clinical, Human Resources, Business Development, or
Finance/Operations, as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned. QualificationsRequired-
- Bachelor's degree in business, statistics, technical,
healthcare or financial field.
- Five (5+) years' experience working in Microsoft Excel with
high proficiency level.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft SQL language.
- Specific expertise and experience in the areas of data
analytics or Business Intelligence.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational
- Master's degree with healthcare or technical focus.
- Five (5+) years' experience in reporting and analytics within a
- Experience with Enterprise Business Intelligence Tools, IBM
Cognos, or Tableau.
- Experience with R or Structured Query Language (SQL).
- Experience in project management, process improvement.Amedisys
is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified employees and
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status,
national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status,
sexual orientation, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any
other legally protected characteristic.
Keywords: Amedisys, Baton Rouge , Senior Business Analytics Consultant - Remote, Professions , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!