Senior Broker Engagement Professional - CenterWell - Louisiana/Georgia
Company: Humana Inc.
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Senior Broker Engagement Professional - CenterWell -
Louisiana/Georgia Work at Home Louisiana Work at Home Georgia
DescriptionHealthcare is not just about health anymore. It is about
caring for family, friends, finances and personal life goals. It is
about living life fully. At CenterWell Senior Primary Care,
previously known as Partners in Primary Care, a subsidiary of
Humana Inc., we want to help those in the communities we serve,
including our associates, lead their best lives. We support our
associates in becoming happier, healthier, and more productive in
their professional and personal lives. We encourage our team to
build relationships that inspire, support and challenge them. We
promote lifelong well-being by giving our associate fresh
perspective, new insights, and exciting opportunities to grow their
careers. Our culture is focused on teamwork and providing a
positive and welcoming environment for all.
The CenterWell name reinforces our commitment to putting patients
at the center of what we do every single day. This new name truly
captures how we support senior health and wellness from every angle
- physical, emotional and social.
As a senior-focused healthcare provider, and subsidiary of one the
nation's leading integrated health companies, Humana, we put the
needs of seniors at the forefront of everything we do. Our
multidisciplinary team goes above and beyond to make our centers a
leading health and wellness destination for communities in key
Medicare markets. CenterWell Senior Primary Care's national primary
care centers serve more than 30,000 Medicare Advantage patients in
markets including Las Vegas, Kansas City, North Carolina, South
Carolina, Texas, Orlando and Atlanta.
The Senior Broker Engagement Professional- Care Delivery develops
and maintains relationships with brokers of small and medium-sized
accounts in support of clinical care delivery.Responsibilities
- The Broker Relationship Manager - Care Delivery work
assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the
analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of
- The Broker Relationship Manager - Care Delivery focuses on
aligning prospective patients with the value-based care model
offered through our Care Delivery organization.
- Meets targets through cultivation of new client relationships
and development of productive relationships with existing
- Prepares presentations, contracts, and proposals subject to
review by supervisor.
- May participate in special projects/programs as assigned, such
as training or communication sessions within or outside of the
- Maximizes patient growth through clear understanding of the
organization's products and/or services.
- Locates, evaluates, and recruits potential channel partners,
including systems integrators, value-added resellers (VARs),
distributors, dealers, or retailers.
- Supports partners throughout the patient growth process in all
patient-oriented activities, including marketing, advertising,
promotions, and training to achieve growth targets.
- Begins to influence department's strategy.
- Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues
regarding technical approach for project components, and work is
performed without direction.
- Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and
approaches to assignments.
- Serve as national relationship manager of broker distribution
including national distribution marketers, local field agents and
- Collaborate with distribution and matrix partners to develop
- Manage performance meetings against goals
- Manage broker training, broker marketing budgets, marketing
collateral business needs and return on investment
- Align and leverage Health Plan Distribution Leader, Community
Marketing Leader, Strategic Alliances Leader to maximize broker
productionIdeal residence location for Louisiana role: Baton Rouge,
Slidell, Hammond, Covington and Denham Springs, LAIdeal residence
location for Georgia role: AtlantaRequirements Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2 or more years of sales and/or account management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal or relationship building skills
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization
focused on continuously improving consumer experiencesPreferred
- Previous Medicare Broker Management experience Interview
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be
using an exciting interviewing technology called Modern Hire to
enhance our hiring and decision-making ability.--Modern--Hire
allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information for you
pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is
best for your schedule. If you are selected for a first round
interview, you will receive an email correspondence inviting you to
participate in a Modern Hire interview. In this interview, you
will--read to a set of interview questions and you will--enter/text
responses to each question. You should anticipate this interview to
take about 10 minutes. Your recorded interview will be reviewed and
you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to
next round of interviews. Alert: Humana values personal identity
protection. Please be aware that applicants selected for leader
review may be asked to provide a social security number, if it is
not already on file. When required, an email will be sent from
Humana@myworkday.com --with instructions to add the information
into the application at Humana's secure website. Scheduled Weekly
Hours40 Posted 3 Days Ago Full time R-245980 About Us Suggested
- RN Utilization Review Nurse- Weekend (Friday-Monday
7:30am-5:30pm) Posted 6 Days Ago - Work at Home Florida, More...
- Retail Segment Intern Summer 2021 Posted 6 Days Ago - Work at
Home Kentucky, More...
- Senior Software Engineer/ HGB - KY, VA, FL, GA, IN, OH, PA, SC,
TN, or TX Posted 30+ Days Ago - Louisville, KY, More...
- Lead Scrum Master , Remote or WAH, Louisville Preferred Posted
16 Days Ago - Louisville, KY, More...
- Clinic Operations Healthcare Trainer - New Orleans Posted 30+
Days Ago - Work at Home Louisiana
Keywords: Humana Inc., Baton Rouge , Senior Broker Engagement Professional - CenterWell - Louisiana/Georgia, Sales , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!