Entry Level Sales Application Engineer- Chemical Engineering - Baton Rouge, LA
Company: Kurita America Inc.
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: November 25, 2022
We are looking for a motiviated entry-level Chemical Engineer that
wants to work as our Application Engineer, that is willing to join
us in our quest to keep our current customers, build great
relationships and go after new accounts. You will enjoy managing
your own schedule, have flexibility but be willing to work the
hours it takes to keep your current customers happy, while also
working to expand your territory. You will be primarily responsible
for revenue and profit growth of Kurita programs, services and
products in targeted accounts within your assigned region.
Territory/Location Information: This position is based out of a
home office and will be working in Southern Louisiana area from
Lake Charles to Baton Rouge.
* You will be required to take a consultative sales approach with a
strong emphasis on converting strategic competitive accounts. In
addition, you will be required to build long-term relationships
with an existing customer base by understanding their key business
drivers, executing programs, and selling new technologies
* Service and keep current account base that you will inherit
* 4 Year Technical Degree in Engineering discipline or equivalent
* Excellent communication skills
* Demonstrated sales experience
* Industry experience in Water Treatment Sales
* Demonstrated Sales experience
* Must have a valid Driver's License and acceptable Motor Vehicle
* No immigration sponsorship offered for this role
* The qualified candidate will be subjected to pre-employment
background check and drug screen
Physical requirements: Being able to do the following in a safe and
* Climbing, ascending, and descending ladders, stairs, scaffolding,
ramps, poles and industrial equipment, using feet and legs and/or
hands and arms.
* Reaching and extending hands and arms in any direction.
* Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
* Standing and walking for sustained periods of time.
* Pushing, pulling, lifting, bending, and stooping for sustained
periods of time.
* Using upper extremities to move objects and equipment with steady
* Sometimes working in temperatures above 100 degrees for periods
of more than one hour.
* Operating a motor vehicle for extended periods of time, sometimes
requiring overnight travel.
* Following customer safety rules and procedures.
Keywords: Kurita America Inc., Baton Rouge , Entry Level Sales Application Engineer- Chemical Engineering - Baton Rouge, LA, Sales , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!