Company: Multifamily Management, Inc.
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The primary duties of this position is to greet prospects, to
present professionally the features and benefits of their assigned
community and properly secure lease agreements from qualified
- Complete all lease applications, assists with application
verification and notifies prospective residents of results.
- Inspects models, make readies move outs and make vacancies.
- Answers incoming phone calls.
- Accepts rents and deposits.
- Completes Guest Card information.
- Must be service oriented.
- Good leasing and closing skills.
- Must be able to type 30 WPM.
- At least one-year experience in property management leasing
\* Tax Credit Experience
- High school education or equivalent
- Company paid short and long term disability and basic life
- 401 K
- Paid time off
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
* Commission pay
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Multifamily Management, Inc., Baton Rouge , Leasing Agent, Sales , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!