Ion Chromatography Sales Representative
Company: Metrohm USA
Location: Baton Rouge
Posted on: July 14, 2019
Qualified individuals with a disability have the right to request a
reasonable accommodation. If you are unable or limited in your
ability to use or access our careers website as a result of your
disability, request a reasonable accommodation by: (1) sending an
e-mail to HR@metrohmusa.com or calling 813-316-4782 (2) informing
us regarding the nature of your request and (3) providing your
contact information. Please do not direct any other general
employment related questions to this email and/or phone number.
Only inquiries concerning a request for a reasonable accommodation
will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone
It's an exciting time at Metrohm USA!
We are the North American division of world-renown Metrohm AG
(Herisau, Switzerland), an industry leader in laboratory
instruments and accessories for analytical testing/research. We are
looking for a Ion Chromotography Sales Representative to join our
field-based Sales Team in the Baton Rouge, LA area. It's your
chance to be a part of a dynamic team and make an immediate
As a Sales Representative, you will:
- Travel throughout the territory to solicit current and
prospective customers to generate orders; will include both
in-person and phone contacts.
- Follow up on and process sales leads based on information
gathered from trade shows, marketing campaigns, telephone
inquiries, and prospective local companies.
- Demonstrate product samples to customers.
- Train distributor personnel on equipment, pricing, literature,
- Attend tradeshows and exhibits to promote our products.
Qualified candidates will possess:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry (or related discipline) from
an accredited college or university and two years of related sales
experience in analytical instruments and/or training, or the
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Extraordinary organizational skills to balance customer visits
and requests, CRM documentation and reporting to the Area Manager.
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills as well as the
ability to read and interpret business/professional journals and
- Ability to handle difficult customers.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Excel and Word.
- A valid driver's license and stable credit history are
- You will be required to submit to and pass a thorough
background, credit and drug screening.
Why Work for Us?
Our innovative, high quality products are found in laboratories of
all kinds-academic, industrial, research, quality control,
processing, manufacturing and scale-up and all over the world,
although our efforts concentrate on North America. As part of a
global entity and growing organization you will be part of a
progressive and high-energy team, focused on bringing quality
products to market and excelling in quality customer service. We
provide a professional, dynamic environment and offer competitive
salaries with an excellent benefits package. These benefits
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision
- Basic life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment
- Short- and long-term disability
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid vacation, holidays, sick and personal days
- 401k savings and profit sharing plans
- And more!
Metrohm USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities Metrohm USA, Inc. is a federal contractor with a
commitment to engage in affirmative action to increase employment
opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with
disabilities. Metrohm USA, Inc. is an
Keywords: Metrohm USA, Baton Rouge , Ion Chromatography Sales Representative, Sales , Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!